Tuesday, May 03, 2005

And from the bubble camp...

Listening to kQed or NPR or whoever they are I got some interesting perspectives on the housing market. We had the real estate agent, who was on his cell phone and had to miss the first half of the segment (Feeding my image of the entire industry as run by incompetent elitist slicksters) the lady from the Mercury News, and non-profit dude. The whole conversation was a terrible disappointment to me, a true believer in the bubble and vested in the concept. I stand no chance of ever owning a house at this rate. But I am in fine company. The Yale Professor who wrote "Irrational exuberance" has a whole section in his book on the housing bubble. I've probably already posted it somewhere down below. Now recent events are bearing things out: The feds have raised a key interest rate and gas prices are partly to cause...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home