Monday, October 24, 2005

Fat people use more soap...

I sat down on the toilet today and it did that little thing where the seat shifts to the left. If people ever wonder why that is, it is because somebody incredibly heavy sat down on it and broke the little hinge that holds it there. Now I don't mean to be mean, but they are probably fat people. I used to teach down the hall from this incredibly fat man (one of the nicest people I have ever known) and each time the seat was fixed, it would be broken within a day or two.

My girlfriend works at a plus-size catalog. They have an outlet store where people shop. It's actualy SUPER plus size. She said that they had to get special metal hinges on the toilets because they would always break.

We know Americans are getting fatter. The fact that they had to re-do the calculations for airplanes based upon the average weight of passengers is proof of that. Hell, I"M getting fatter.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

My brother used to weigh over 400 lbs. He's still morbidly obese, but has got down to 340 lbs. If he can lose wieght, then I'm sure others can. He's finally got off his ass and away from his video games long enough to go outside and take a walk. Oh, I know about the toilet seat thing as well. I actually sat on a toilet seat that had cracked from too much weight and it pinched the hell out of my ass--painfull. I knew it was broken too, but when you've got to go...

7:24 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I just love how many spelling errors I made. I need to stop typing when I'm ready to fall asleep.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. francis...you have to blog more if you want me to contiue visiting your site.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home