Monday, May 22, 2006

I imagine


The most generic way to approach my odyssey here would be to report daily on my mbe's...but that seems really boring. Nonetheless, it is relevant. All relevant evidence is admissible....oh, sorry...

Anyway yesterday my soul was crushed by this property mbe that I STILL don't understand. There were seven parties and fourteen dates all out of order. Mortgages...conveyancing...recording. I finally realized it was designed to waste my time, even though there were four questions attached to it. The strategy then is to spot questions like this, skip them, and return and guess on any remaining time you might have.

After struggling at the property mbe's like a mouse moving a barbell, I moved back to evidence. The strangest thing happened. Forty mbe's later I was at around 77%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home