Monday, June 19, 2006

Missed connection on craigslist

I know I'm supposed to be studying, but I'm going fucking bananas. My heart rate monitor crapped out so that is my new excuse for not going to the gym or jogging. So I'm reading craigslist and I shit you not, I read this in the "Missed connections" section (which is another name for "stalkerlist.org")
==============================================


Cutie that worked at Taco Bell Next to SSU 10-11yrs ago... - m4w - 31 (rohnert pk / cotati)
Reply to: pers-172456491@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-06-17, 12:50AM PDT


You worked at Taco Bell at the drive through window... Very cute, long dirty blond hair, Were into Horses... We went out a few times... You LOVED my Chevy truck.... r u still around?
===============================

Can you say LOSER!!!! Back to Pereira and van camp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home